Tuesday 30 April 2013

Beauty look face chart and experiments

I have combined the splattered smokey eye and the silver metallic eye from my previous post:


It took several trial and error experimentations. First I attempted to mix a green powder eye shadow with some mixing medium but the eye shadow wasn't pigmented enough. So i then went on to use Aqua colour, i thought this would be perfect as it is wet so I can splatter it on the face, but then it will dry!
(Here i have put the silver liquid metal (phenomenon) on the lid)


I am so pleased with the effect however I'm not happy with the green colour. I then went on to mix a more earthy, dirty green:



I am so much happier with this colour, to me it is much more "murky". I then went on to add the purple lip. I don't want the lip to be defined, i want it to still carry on with the "murky" theme so it is not quite even and looks more like a stain. I added the silver liquid metal onto the cupid's bow to add the subtle glisten and contradict the undefined murky coloured lips.





I am incredibly happy with this, I think it ties in with my words perfectly, murky, glistening, green and purple! I just have to decide what to do with the hair.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment