Friday 3 May 2013

developed and final idea for fantasy look

I have settled on the final idea for my fantasy look:

I have decided to stick with my two chosen colours, just using a couple of different shades of each. The pattern at the top will resemble more of a tattoo and not be as obvious as my original design. I want it to look faded like how the patterns and grooves on statues would fade over time. The grey marks on the face represent gems, this is evocative of goddesses, especially indian goddesses, it also ties in with my Glistening theme. I have included eyeliner to give the whole look quite an oriental look. The green represents the moss that would grow on a statue.



For the hair I am going to dread look it and wrap the dreadlocks around a bun:




I'm very excited about my final outcomes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment