Tuesday 7 May 2013

Evaluation

Overall I am very happy with my final images.
I do wish that the liquid metal would have stood out more on camera for the beauty look but otherwise I am very pleased. I have also noticed in a few images that there are some stray hairs so in the future i must remember to really keep a close eye on the hair and make it perfect for the camera before shooting.
I think that considering I only started with the words and colours Murky, Glistening, purple and green I managed to stick to the brief but have some strong ideas and themes running throughout. I love the idea of a statue of a beautiful goddess that has been forgotten and taken over by nature.
 This has been a very enjoyable project and I could have easily gone on and on with my ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment